1. Start Here Register
Physicians must create an account with the DAS Business Network to access the online certification system.
Use the following link to register for a free account: https://www.biznet.ct.gov/dcp-mmrp
Please make sure to follow the prompts and instructions during the registration process to ensure successful account creation and verification. After completing this one-time registration process and verifying your account via e-mail, you can log in and begin registering patients
2. Log Inhttps://www.biznet.ct.gov/dcp-mmrp
• DEA Number
• Last 4 digits of your social security number
3. Certify Your Patient
Select “Add New Patient” to begin entering your patient’s information.
Keep in mind:
• Qualifying patient must be a Connecticut resident.
• Qualifying patient must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
During the registration process, physicians are required to enter a valid patient’s e-mail address (preferred method).
For patients without an e-mail address, the system allows a physician to create a temporary e-mail address and password for their patient.
4. Designate Caregiver for Your Patient (OPTIONAL)Based on the patient’s debilitating medical condition, the physician can authorize a caregiver, if needed.
• Manage the well-being of a registered patient with respect to their palliative use of marijuana.
• Be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older;
• Not be the patient’s physician;
• Be responsible for only one (1) patient unless there is a parental, guardianship, conservatorship or sibling relationship with each patient.
• Be a parent, guardian or legal custodian where the adult patient lacks legal capacity.